Running contrary to rape shield laws, public policy, and common decency comes this horrifying mind-fuck courtesy of Ohio:
A Juvenile Court judge has ordered at least four teenage girls who were victims of sexual assault to submit to polygraph tests, baffling prosecutors and upsetting the victims.
Cuyahoga Juvenile Court Judge Alison Floyd ordered victims in separate cases to be examined after she had found their attackers delinquent, the Juvenile Court equivalent of guilty.
Not only that, the teenage rape victims are responsible for paying for the cost of their own lie detector tests, AND the alleged perpetrators in these rape cases were made aware that their victims were being ordered to undergo the tests, which has led at least one attacker to tell his peers that the judge didn't believe his victim.
None of the teen victims has followed Judge Floyd's order as of yet, and a local prosecutor's office has filed a motion to stop her from ordering rape victims to submit to polygraph tests. You'd think that for a woman smart enough to become a judge, common sense would dictate that being raped is traumatic enough; no victim should have to pay for an inquisition afterward.
Judge Gerald Price QC is just the latest in a long history of high court judges that spend their days jailing others for prostitution and sexual crimes whilst being themselves enmeshed in sordid sex scandals of their own. Judge Price is the epitome of Judge Smut the pervert judge featured in the 80's post-punksong of the same name.
It's not the sex, gay or otherwise, that's the main cause for concern but the fact that when in the depths of hidden pleasure judges might share court secrets or open themselves up toblackmail which when you're a court judge can lead to big big problems.
These function in sync, which helps you move your legs in all directions. And since they’re connected to the hips, lower back, and legs, strengthening your seat muscles means strengthening your back. Experts say that with a proper diet and exercise, one can improve the strength and shape of their butt. Just don’t keep your expectations sky high! Some of the best butt workouts include climbing a slope or climbing stairs. Here are a few other exercises that will give you good results...
Squats : Not only is this exercise great for your hips and thighs, it also does wonders to your butt. Stand with your feet apart and gradually lower your hips. Just ensure that you don’t let your knees go out past your toes.
Lunges : Keep your feet parallel to each other and take a big step forward or backward. Next, lower your body slowly, bending both your knees. Keep your front knee aligned over your front ankle and then get it back to the original position. Repeat with your other leg.
Step-ups : If you don’t have a weights bench at home, find a ledge which you can step on. Step one foot on the legde at a time and increase the speed gradually.
Bridges : Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet on the floor, slightly apart. Lift your spine off the floor from the bottom and tighten your butt and hamstrings. Come back down slowly.
Leg extensions : Extend your leg behind your body and stand as straight as you can. Switch legs regularly.
- Don’t set goals that seem too hard to achieve. Give yourself an appropriate time period to get what you want. Setting out unrealistic goals will only get you disheartened. Keep a diary to chart your progress.
- Read books that inspire you and surround yourself with people that motivate you. The way you think plays a big role achieving good results. Stay focussed and positive.
- Don’t lose hope if you don’t see results immediately. Give yourself time and stay consistent. Experts say that working out in front of a mirror will help you see yourself working out so that you can know if you’re going wrong somewhere.
- Never forget to stretch a bit before you start any exercise. This will warm up your muscles and give faster results.
- Just exercising is not enough. You need to eat right in order to get the look you want. Follow a diet that is not too strict but at the same time, is healthy. A diet comprising wholesome foods that are processed as little as possible, lean protein, and complex carbohydrates will help you build lean muscle.
- Sitting for long periods without much movement puts a lot of pressure on your lower back and hamstrings since your butt is not used. This leads to the muscles starting to shrivel. Solution? Don’t spend so much time on your ass!