Thursday, August 23, 2012

Edison Chen Is Back At It Again, Poolside Threesome 16-Year-Old Hong Kong Model Cammi Tse In The "Sick" Photo Scandal



Hong Kong playboy Edison Chen 陳冠希 is embroiled in yet another leaked photo scandal but this time around with a 16-year-old schoolgirl. The shocking relationship with Cammi Tse 謝芷蕙, who is also a model, was exposed after photos of Edison Chen hugging and kissing Cammi Tse were leaked online. The photos were uploaded to the Internet after Tse lost her mobile phone, which contained the photos of the two of them being intimate. Cammi denied she has had sex with Edison but that claim is not stopping the uproar from the people of Hong Kong that the 31-year-old pop star Edison was dating a 16-year-old schoolgirl. Even though the legal age of sexual consent in Hong Kong is 16. People are shockoed to hear the latest sexual fetishes and sexting of Edison that has been revealed so soon after his 2008 celebrity sex photo scandal.



The new photos were shocking enough but their steamy text messages were also exposed, in which Edison begged Cammi to bring uniforms and swimming suits whenever she come over to his place. The mobile phone contain the string of text messages Edison sent to Tse, with some of him asking her to pose for him in her school uniform and swimsuits. He clearly stated in the text messages that he wanted to take photos of the 16-year-old girl in the outfits. The SMS between the have been published by the Hong Kong based media. Tse's father said he would evaluate the situation before deciding whether to lodge a police report.

One of Edison's exes called the him "sick" for embarking on a relationship with a 15-year age gap. Edison and his longtime girlfriend Vincy Yeung 楊永晴 (niece of Albert Yeung from the Emperor Entertainment Group) broke up several months ago and that is when he started dating Cammi way back in May 2011. Edison utilized Whatsapp to start his pursuit and frequently drove Cammi around in his car to dine at posh restaurants, in which the bills easily surpassed several thousand Hong Kong dollars per meal. He once reminded the model via SMS to "rmb tmr to bring ur real uni N swimsuit N cutecute clothing (sic)", to his place for a photo shoot.

Madly in love with Edison, Cammi would often left messages on her blog hinting at her secret relationship. Hints indicating a relationship with Edison would including "secret love passwords" such as "abcde" which signified "EDC baby". Interestingly, Cammi Tse would called Edison Chen daddy in the text messages as she answered his requests to bring her uniform, swimsuits and cute outfits when coming to his place. Edison confirmed that he dated Cammi but told reporters that was the past and he is single again. When reporters questioned if she had lost her virginity to Edison, Cammi cried and nodded silently.

Cammi said that she merely followed Edison's instructions, only because she thought the singer "truly loved her and would delete the photos thereafter". "He coaxed me into filming, saying that it was for work purposes. All I can say is, it's considered an erotic film, but I had my clothes on during the entire process," the model let on. However, Cammi went back on her words when she was interviewed yesterday. The model denied sleeping with Edison and said that she was willing to prove her virginity by going for a check-up. When asked if there were any photos beyond kissing, Cammi said there were no sexual contact with Edison and no nude shots on her phone. When the media pressed Tse about whether she and Chen had taken sex photos, she insisted they did not.

This wasn't the first high-profile scandal case involving the popular young model, who is still in high school at Kowloon Bay. Turning 16-year-old earlier in March 2011, Cammi met Taiwanese model, Shum Chi Ming 萬寧哥哥 at a nightclub and reported some unpleasant encounters with him at his home. And while people are condemning Edison for getting back to his old tricks, Shen Chi-ming has spoken up for him. Chi-ming, known as Z.O., was accused in August by Cammi of masturbating in front of her at his house. He denied it. When asked on Wednesday about Edison's latest sex photo scandal, with the 16-year-old Cammi, Chi-ming said both he and Edison are victims. He insisted Cammi is using male celebrities to boost her popularity. He added that he does not believe Cammi really lost her mobile phone, so he believes that her intimate photos with Edison were leaked by her intentionally.

Meanwhile, Chen has distanced himself from Tse after the photos were leaked. He told reporters; "When I met Cammi, I felt we could develop further. We just started our relationship and this happens. I have no comment. I want to tell everyone that this moment, I am still single. Thank you all for the concern!" Another ex-girlfriend Gloria Wong, who was the target of Chen's sex preposition in June this year, said Chen was "sick" to be dating a girl 15 years younger than him. Cammi denied the existence of an erotic film, claiming that she was only "watching television" at Edison's house. Her differing statements caused the public to speculate that the model was merely using the issue as a publicity stunt. Click on pictures to enlarge.


Interesting SMS read:



Cammi Tse in her actual uniform, the one Edison requested her wear at his place:



Cammi Tse modeling photos:



Source: http://www.GutterUncensored.com


Wiki Bio


-------------------------------------------------------------


Edison Koon-Hei Chen (born October 7, 1980 in Vancouver, Canada) is a Hong Kong film actor, Cantopop singer, Hong Kong hip hop rapper, model, record producer, fashion designer, and a pop icon. Chen is also the founder of CLOT Inc., and the CEO of Clot Media Division Limited. His native language is English, he is able to speak and sing Cantonese and Mandarin and also speaks conversational Japanese,which allows him to be a part of multiple entertainment industries around the world. On 21 February 2008 he publicly announced that he intended to step away "indefinitely" from the Hong Kong entertainment industry due to the sex photo scandal in 2008. However, he returned to the industry in 2010 and he stated "indefinitely" could mean 5 minutes or 2000 years.

-------------------------------------------------------------


Cammi Tse 謝芷蕙 (born March 18, 1995 in Hong Kong) is a young 16-years old model from Hong Kong who was recently reported to be involved in a photo scandal with the none other than Hong Kong playboy, Edison Chen 陈冠希. Edison has become embroiled once again, ever since his photo scandals in 2008 that rocked the entire world, and this time with a 16-year-old model, Cammi Tse. This time, Edison is seen kissing and hugging Cammi in the leaked photos from her lost cell phone.




The cosmetic surgery enhanced Li Ling Ling is Chinese and a full-time banker for the Singaporean division of a major American bank. She work as a public relation manager for the bank and sometimes she freelance as a glmaour model part-time. When modeling she prefers to be called Bustysingaporean. Isn't it obvious why she has this name? LOL... Something tell me she also love the attention of the wondering eyes of men she come across everyday.

From what I can gather from the emails, she was traveling in the U.S.A. and staying at a hotel when the harddrive of her laptop was removed and copied or exchanged for a new one. Then from there someone begun to upload the her more racy photos to the Internet with her email address and posting it to many websites and web forums. And here for the very first time we get to see what was in her private naked and topless folders.

All the files in the Temp Folder and/or Recycle Bin she didn't want everyone to see and see thought she had deleted from the laptop computer were unfortunately for her recovered by an IT person at a PC repair shop. In subsequent emails the person who sent the topless pictures of the BustySingaporean in to the GutterUncensored(at)yahoo.com said it was okay to share this email below with the public. Names and email addresses were removed to protect the contributor to the Gutter Uncensored:

Good morning Sir,

I am 55 years old man and working as freelance IT expert that help to repair laptops and computers in USA. My business is very good as there isn't any proper computer shop in this town. Hence I was received a lot of business from a hotel when their guest's laptops and hard disk are not working. Of course, I charged at a very low fee, hence the hotel can make a cut in the profit when the guests are paying for a premium pricing for the computer servicing.

Recently I received an assignment from the hotel to repair a laptop urgently. I turned to the computer to get started. It only took about 2 minutes of digging to find out why the guest was so desperate to have her computer cleaned up. I found plenty of emails in her sent and deleted items folders alone that were full of sexually-oriented chats, not to mention quite a few pictures of themselves in various stages of nudity and sexual poses that she had sent back and forth. On top of that, there were tons of visits to "adult" type websites along with logged IM conversations. After about 45 minutes of digging through temp folders, I came across a lot of her sexy, naked, candid & glamour pictures in her laptop. Most importantly, she keeps all her bio-data in the laptop. I suspect that this laptop belong to her company, she was anxious to delete all the information and photos that caused the breakdown of laptop.

I stared at the pictures for a few minutes and as I felt my cock starting to grow hard in my pants, and evil idea crossed my mind. I grinned as I start to copy the full disk of the laptop into my portable hard disk.

Here are her Bio-data:

Name: Li Ling Ling
Birthday: 11th November 1975
Nationality: Singaporean
Race: Chinese (Asian)
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 112lbs
Measurement: 38DD, 25, 34”
Occupation: Public Relation Manager
Company: ****bank Singapore Ltd
Qualification:
- Bachelor of Law in University of Saskatchewan
- Master of Law in University of London
- Master of Business Administration in University of York

Email: bustysingaporean@yahoo.com.sg

Hope you will enjoy with the cumming! I will try to send you more about her pictures.

Do email her with surprise with pictures creamed with your creamy protein, I guess she also unable to find out how her photos are being stolen. If possible, please post on your blog or anywhere!

******

After receiving the email above we knew we had to do some research into this topless girl from Singapore with the big boobs. So we looked up this interesting Chinese lady known as the BustySingaporean and she does have profile pages on some modeling database websites. She shared her bio on one of these websites for models in the "About Me" section:

Hi Guys,

Let me first tell you about myself. Where should I start? I am Li Ling Ling who born in Taiwan on 11th Nov 1975. I migrated to Singapore when I was young. I currently work in a big US bank in Singapore as a Public Relation Manager in the Millennia Tower. I am graduated with the following: - Bachelor of Law in University of Saskatchewan in 2000 - Master of Law in University of London in 2005 - Master of Business Administration in University of York in 2008 Imagine if you could see me, you will see a spoiled but very respectable and stunning looking Chinese lady who brings up in a conservative Chinese family. I am a very confident and am used to the finer things in life. People admire me, some view me as very reserved and arrogant, but underneath the surface there is a dark side of my personality, and deep inside I crave the attention of men. I have always considered myself a sophisticated and upstanding member of society. Now at 36, I still have the looks, the body and the face of a model, my hair is long and dark, my eyes are alluring and sparkling blue, my eyebrows are brown and I have full sensual lips. I was not the type of model you would think of: very tall and bony. When I walk into a room I turn heads. I have a gorgeous figure standing five-ten, busty 38DD, 25" waist, 34" hips at 112 lbs. Sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable when I feel how men watch me, their eyes on my breasts. I have been told my best assets are my nice long legs and beautiful eyes, but my breasts are what men like most about me, they are large and firm. But above all I am reserved, aristocratic and elegant. I am very highly educated, and am fond of hats, high heels and sexy outfits, especially black silk garters and nylon stockings and g-string panties, but often wearing nice designer clothes or tailored business suits. I know I have an athletic body that attracts men like flies, especially when I wear a tight cat suit or chiffon I turn heads. I am aware of their eyes on me as they gaze through the semi-transparent material I wear looking at my breasts. I love to go to charity balls and gala functions often an amusing mixture of sophisticated style and decadence, wearing a revealing evening gown with a low décolleté. I see their eyes feasting on me; how they strip me nude with their eyes. I feel naked when such indignant men look at me like that, but to be honest it also turns me on how some stare at me, it makes me horny when they undressing me with their eyes, how they stare at my breasts. My parents are rather conservative, aristocratic, especially my mother giving me a very strict upbringing, now I understand much better why. They have no idea, but deep inside, beneath my expensive clothes, I am not as decent and respectable as I seem. As you aware being in Singapore, there are a lot of constrain and restriction. Please note that I was given an exclusive interview by The Fox Radio 69 Show on 21st Nov 2010. You can access the content of the interview by clicking on the link:
http://www.allnightlongwiththefox.com/?p=2850
By the way, my personal email is bustysingaporean@yahoo.com.sg Hope to receive email and hear from you guys, so that I could include you into my database.

Xoxo
Ling Ling

Now before we get to see the fully-topless leaked photos, lets review the first set of photos that she named as "Hot Wet Shower" in a folder on her PC. And then take a look at her huge topless boobs in the second set as she take a rose bath. Enjoy!Click on pictures to enlarge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What women actually think of their bodies

the more the curiosity to explore, warns psychiatrist V Chalam Das. Dr Vipin says parents and teachers should openly discuss about the pos...